Trained Barrel Mare
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Mare for Sale in Paris, TN
Person who trained this mare puts on barrel clinics in the Jackson, TN area. Knows how to role around a barrel. Easy to catch, trim, load, and tack up. Will also ride on trails. Bred for early 2003 foal to gorgeous buckskin stallion, Kings Doc Dun. 2 year old girl led in on her at local saddle club shows, won first place award this year on her. Yet, when an adult gets on her back, she is ready to go running. ~~@~~~~t~~~~~~~|~~~
About Paris, TN
The present site of Paris was selected by five commissioners appointed to the task of choosing a county seat at the December 1822 session of the Court of Pleas and Quarter Sessions of Henry County. Their choice was a 50-acre (20 ha) site, of which 37.5 acres (15.2 ha) were owned by Joseph Blythe and 12.5 acres (5.1 ha) owned by Peter Ruff; both men donated the land to the county to have the seat there. A public square, streets, alleys and 104 lots were laid off, and the lots were sold at auction over a two-day period in either March or April 1823. Paris was incorporated on September 30, 1823. It was the first town incorporated in West Tennessee, followed by Lexington on October 9, 1824, and Memphis on December 19, 1826.