Quadruple Registered dun Broodmare
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Mare for Sale in Elgin, OK
Skipper, Blondys Dude, Poco, Doc O Lena on papers, 93%NFQHA, 98%FQHR, lots of lunging and ground work, color producer
About Elgin, OK
Elgin developed as the Oklahoma City and Western Railroad (OCWR) constructed a line from Chickasha, Oklahoma to Lawton, Oklahoma between 1901 and 1903. A post office was established in April 1902 and named "Ceegee", derived from Charles G. Jones, president of the OCWR and developer of the town. The railroad management objected to this name and demanded that it be changed. This was done in July 1902.