AQHA Palomino Gelding
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Stallion for Sale in Lancaster, KY
He is gentle and has correct conformation. No bad habits or vices. Currently in training to ride. Email for more information.
About Lancaster, KY
In 1797, Captain William Buford donated land for the establishment of a town around the site of Major Andrew Wallace's settlement at Wallace Crossroads. The surveying and platting was completed over the next year by Joseph Bledsoe Jr., and the community was named "Lancaster" for the Pennsylvania town, either because one of its settlers came from there or because the town was designed on a similar plan. The post office was established in 1801 and operated under the name "Lancaster Court House" until 1811. The city was formally incorporated by the state assembly in 1837. As of the census of 2000, there were 3,734 people, 1,585 households, and 1,020 families residing in the city.