9 yr old Gorgeous Gelding
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Appendix Stallion for Sale in Novato, CA
Beautiful, great disposition, trailers, ties, has been used for lessons w / children jumping
About Novato, CA
What is now Novato was originally the site of several Coast Miwok villages: Chokecherry, near downtown Novato; Puyuku, near Ignacio; and Olompali, at the present-day Olompali State Historic Park. In 1839, the Mexican government granted the 8,876-acre (35.92 km 2) Rancho Novato to Fernando Feliz. The rancho was named after a local Miwok leader who had probably been given the name of Saint Novatus at his baptism. Subsequently, four additional land grants were made in the area: Rancho Corte Madera de Novato, to John Martin in 1839; Rancho San Jose, to Ignacio Pacheco in 1840; Rancho Olompali, awarded in 1843 to Camilo Ynitia, son of a Coast Miwok chief; and Rancho Nicasio, by far the largest at 56,621 acres (229.1 km 2), awarded to Pablo de la Guerra and John B.R. Cooper in 1844.