Sorrel Roan Miniature Colt With Blue eye
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Miniature Stallion for Sale in Port Leyden, NY
Spaz is a sweet boy and is very flashy to the eye, he stands quiet to have his feet trimmed, loves to be brushed and handled. He is stalled at night and let out to pasture during the day, come see him in person his blue eye will draw you in!!! Offers accepted since we have to make room for 2008 babies.
About Port Leyden, NY
A mill was built at the present site of the village around 1800, and the community was known as "Kelsey's Mills." The name was changed to "Port Leyden" around 1838 when the Black River Canal was being developed. The canal was completed to Port Leyden in 1850, but was not usable until 1851. The canal reached its northern terminus at Lyons Falls, a few miles north, in 1855. In 1900, a decision was made to abandon the canal between Lyons Falls and Village of Boonville, effectively ending the status of Port Leyden as a canal port. St.