AQHA Dun Mare
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Mare for Sale in Shickshinny, PA
This filly is riding really great. She has 3 months of training, and is currently in training. She is 14. 1 hands, 975 lbs. , and is one heavy built mare. Small enough for the kids to ride, and big enough for the parents to also enjoy. Great on the trail, and in the arena. She is very level headed and smooth in all her gaits. With her color and disposition she has the potential to be a great versatility ranch horse. This mare is ranch broke and will make a great family horse.
About Shickshinny, PA
According to the 2000 United States Census, Shickshinny had a population of 959 people, who made up 415 households and 241 families. The borough was 99% white, the remaining 1% were multiracial or unlisted. The population was approximately 47% male and 53% female, with 21% of the population below the age of 18, and 23% over the age of 65. The median age was 40. The households occupied 415 of the 478 housing units in the borough, of these 60% were owned and 40% were rented.