Miniature Horses for Sale near Newberry, FL

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Miniature Stallion
Rio is a sweet laid back mini stallion. He is small and refined but nicely..
Alachua, Florida
Miniature
Stallion
-
Alachua, FL
FL
$500
Miniature Stallion
Miniature stallion horse AMHR registered. Beautiful conformation and throw..
Ocala, Florida
Black
Miniature
Stallion
-
Ocala, FL
FL
$500
Miniature Mare
1) LWO+ palomino mare bred to perlino stallion for May 2005 foal. 2) Bay p..
Wellborn, Florida
Miniature
Mare
-
Wellborn, FL
FL
Contact
Miniature Mare
Daisy is a 32" tobiano tri - colored pinto that is double registered with A..
Lake City, Florida
Pinto
Miniature
Mare
-
Lake City, FL
FL
$2,500
Miniature Mare
AMHA black mare, 3 yrs, 31 in. AMHA tobiano pinto mare, 3 yrs, 32 in. AMHR ..
Wellborn, Florida
Pinto
Miniature
Mare
-
Wellborn, FL
FL
Contact
Miniature Mare
AMHA: 1- tobiano mare and 1- jet black mare, both bred but not confirmed, b..
Wellborn, Florida
Pinto
Miniature
Mare
-
Wellborn, FL
FL
Contact
Miniature Mare
26 inch miniature good childs riding horse..
Ocala, Florida
Brown
Miniature
Mare
-
Ocala, FL
FL
$1,200
Miniature Mare
AMHR sorrel with flaxen mane yearling filly, 4 / 5 / 2002, 26 inches. . . w..
Lake City, Florida
Sorrel
Miniature
Mare
-
Lake City, FL
FL
$1,350
Miniature Stallion
AMHR sorrel colt, 3 / 2 / 2003, 19 inches, going to stay small. . . can be ..
Lake City, Florida
Sorrel
Miniature
Stallion
-
Lake City, FL
FL
$850
1

About Newberry,FL

Newberry developed as a mining town after phosphate was discovered in the western part of Alachua County in the 1880s. In 1893, the Savannah, Florida, and Western Railway was extended southward from High Springs to Newberry, leading to its development as a railroad town and trading center. A post office established in March 1894 was named Newton, but changed to Newberry in August of that year. In this period, racial violence against blacks rose in Alachua County, where lynchings took place to enforce white supremacy. A total of 21 people, 19 of them black, were lynched in the county between 1891 and 1926.