Dressage Horses for Sale near Brazil, IN

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Morab Stallion
Cute bay 3 / 4 morgan 2007 colt. Mom was used for Morab breed demonstrati..
Bainbridge, Indiana
Bay
Morab
Stallion
-
Bainbridge, IN
IN
$1,000
Dutch Warmblood Stallion
Platinum Import "Dutchie" is 17. 1 hands, Has won several junior medals is..
Brownsburg, Indiana
Gray
Dutch Warmblood
Stallion
-
Brownsburg, IN
IN
$30,000
Thoroughbred Stallion
Amazing mover and jumper! Has trained and competed through second level d..
Bloomington, Indiana
Bay
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
Bloomington, IN
IN
$7,000
Appendix Stallion
Auto is a sweet boy that would make an awesome eventer. He has 3 months ba..
Morgantown, Indiana
Chestnut
Appendix
Stallion
-
Morgantown, IN
IN
$3,500
Lipizzan Stallion
Lovely young stallion just starting his breeding career. Catch him now for..
Gosport, Indiana
Gray
Lipizzan
Stallion
-
Gosport, IN
IN
$350
Paint Stallion
Cody is an awesome horse. Trail Ready. Started on sidepasses, jumps, leg ..
Bainbridge, Indiana
Paint
Stallion
-
Bainbridge, IN
IN
$3,000
Shire Stallion
William is an exceptional shire stallion, passing his great qualities to h..
Lebanon, Indiana
Black
Shire
Stallion
-
Lebanon, IN
IN
$800
Shire Stallion
William possess a great mind, the disposition, conformation and intelligenc..
Lebanon, Indiana
Black
Shire
Stallion
-
Lebanon, IN
IN
$500
1

About Brazil,IN

In the 1840s, the owners of the farm which would later originate the city of Brazil decided to name their farm after the country of Brazil, because that country was often the subject of news at the time. The city was founded in 1866 under the name of that farm. As of now, Brazil is a part of the Terre Haute Metropolitan Statistical Area. Clay county, which was formed in 1825, originally had Bowling Green as its county seat; the county seat was relocated to Brazil in 1876, following the city's incredible development. The Chafariz dos Contos (from " contos de réis", a former Brazilian currency) was given by the country of Brazil as a gift to the city, as a symbol of friendship, and was assembled in Forest Park in 1956.