Dressage Horses for Sale near Searcy, AR

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Thoroughbred Stallion
Mr. Charles is a 9 yr. , old, 15. 3 hh registered, liver chestnut Thorough..
Conway, Arkansas
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
Conway, AR
AR
$9,300
Quarter Horse Stallion
Dreamer is a good hunter, dressage or eventing prospect. Originally used ..
Sherwood, Arkansas
Chestnut
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Sherwood, AR
AR
$4,000
Arabian Stallion
Palace Prince (AHA #518104) (Parastroika X MB Cleopatra) This accomplished..
Mount Vernon, Arkansas
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Mount Vernon, AR
AR
$5,000
Arabian Stallion
Nationals Quality dressage / sport horse. Many class "A" championships in ..
Jacksonville, Arkansas
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Jacksonville, AR
AR
$10,000
Quarter Horse Mare
Trained in dressage and western. Been using as a broodmare for last 3 years..
Conway, Arkansas
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Conway, AR
AR
$1,500
Thoroughbred Stallion
wonderful 16. 2 chestnut tb gelding 4 tall socks and a blaze. He makes a cu..
Maumelle, Arkansas
Bay
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
Maumelle, AR
AR
$5,000
1

About Searcy,AR

Originally named White Sulphur Springs, the town's name was changed in 1837, two years after White County was created. The state changed the county seat name to honor Richard Searcy (1794-1832), a prominent Arkansas Legislator. The town contained a health spa from its conception until 1820, when the alum, chalybeate, and white sulphur springs for which the spa was known dried up. Israel Moore, who had traveled west from Philadelphia, was in charge of laying out Searcy's original streets, and "he proceeded to name the major streets of Searcy for those of downtown Old Philadelphia near Independence Hall; Race, Arch, Market, Vine, Spring, and the tree-honoring streets of Cherry, Spruce, Locust and Pine." In 1957, Searcy named Moore Street after the 19th-century founder. Spring Street also has a namesake in Old City Philadelphia, but along with downtown Searcy's Spring Park, this refers to the early history of the Searcy area, when the community was known as White Sulphur Springs.