Breeding Horses for Sale near Oswego, IL

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Standardbred Mare
Heartlass # S2913 8, is a big brown mare. Nuke Skywalker - Va Bene - Nans..
Mendota, Illinois
Brown
Standardbred
Mare
-
Mendota, IL
IL
$2,000
Standardbred Mare
Deli has won $190, 350. 00 in her life time as a race horse. She is open, ..
Mendota, Illinois
Bay
Standardbred
Mare
-
Mendota, IL
IL
$1,200
Miniature Mare
Class ~A~ Double Registered Mare Xena's registered name is "Frichnick's D..
Monee, Illinois
Bay
Miniature
Mare
-
Monee, IL
IL
$500
Saddlebred Stallion
Don't miss out on this amazing horse versatile, can go english, driving, o..
New Lenox, Illinois
Chestnut
Saddlebred
Stallion
-
New Lenox, IL
IL
$5,000
Trakehner Mare
Phinesse is a stunning rose grey mare. She has good conformation with and ..
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Trakehner
Mare
-
Crystal Lake, IL
IL
$9,000
Belgian Warmblood Stallion
Cyrus was born in May 2004. He is blonde in color and has a white stripe / ..
Dekalb, Illinois
Belgian Warmblood
Stallion
-
Dekalb, IL
IL
$3,000
Oldenburg Mare
Shoen is a Beautiful Mare, Nice hunter under saddle, jumping 2 ft and very..
Crete, Illinois
Bay
Oldenburg
Mare
-
Crete, IL
IL
$6,000
Half Arabian Mare
Kd bey lady is a registered half - arabian, and is also registered with the..
Union, Illinois
Gray
Half Arabian
Mare
-
Union, IL
IL
$1,500
Thoroughbred Mare
PRICE REDUCED! Here is your next jumper prospect! She has been free jumped ..
Maple Park, Illinois
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Mare
-
Maple Park, IL
IL
$3,800
1

About Oswego,IL

In 1833, William Smith Wilson, his wife Rebecca, and his brother-in-law Daniel Pearce moved to the area now known as Oswego. The land belonged to the local Potawatomi, Ottawa, and Chippewa tribes, but the United States government removed the Native Americans when the government started surveying the land along the Fox River in Kendall County. In 1842, the federal government placed the land for sale at an established price of $1.25 an acre. After the sale of the land, Lewis Brinsmaid Judson and Levi F. Arnold from New York laid out the village and named it "Hudson".