Arabian Horses for Sale near Hopkinsville, KY

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Misty - Mare in Almo, KY
Misty
Beautiful Registered Arabian Mare Gray DOB: 26. April 2004 Misty was pur..
Almo, Kentucky
Gray
Arabian
Mare
-
Almo, KY
KY
$250
Arabian Mare
Gorgeous bright bay filly with good conformation, not narrow in the chest ..
Fredonia, Kentucky
Bay
Arabian
Mare
-
Fredonia, KY
KY
$1,400
Arabian Mare
this is a smart khemosabi grand doughter. she clips, stands in cross ties, ..
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Gray
Arabian
Mare
-
Hopkinsville, KY
KY
$1,000
Arabian Stallion
khiyotee is a very smart horse and learns quick, he clips, loads, cross ti..
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Hopkinsville, KY
KY
$1,800
Arabian Stallion
Gorgeous experienced show gelding. Top Ten Youth Nationals in Dressage. Man..
Clarksville, Tennessee
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Clarksville, TN
TN
$8,000
Arabian Stallion
Scopey, balanced, fast. Easy keeper, no - stress show horse, no vices, goo..
Cumberland Furnace, Tennessee
Gray
Arabian
Stallion
-
Cumberland Furnace, TN
TN
$5,000
Arabian Mare
BFC Alexis (AHA #0603213) (BFC Maestro (El Reata Sahanad) X Sectrums K - Me..
Crofton, Kentucky
Gray
Arabian
Mare
-
Crofton, KY
KY
$2,500
Arabian Stallion
LA Ben is a four year old gelding sired by Bentlee and out of Bola. He is b..
Marion, Kentucky
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Marion, KY
KY
$3,500
1

About Hopkinsville,KY

The area of present-day Hopkinsville was initially claimed in 1796 by Bartholomew Wood as part of a 1,200-acre (5 km 2) grant for his service in the American Revolution. He and his wife Martha Ann moved from Jonesborough, Tennessee, first to a cabin near present-day W. Seventh and Bethel streets; then to a second cabin near present-day 9th and Virginia streets; and finally to a third home near 14th and Campbell. Following the creation of Christian County the same year, the Woods donated 5 acres (20,000 m 2) of land and a half interest in their Old Rock Spring to form its seat of government in 1797. By 1798, a log courthouse, jail, and "stray pen" had been built; the next year, John Campbell and Samuel Means laid out the streets for "Christian Court House".